Welcome back to Simple Lives Thursday – a time where we share simple living tips, tricks and projects that we have going.
Please read and follow the Simple Lives Thursday bloghop rules
1. If linking real, traditional and simple recipes, please make sure all ingredients used are whole. Such as whole grains, vegetables, legumes, meats, even sugar. In order to keep the integrity of nourishing food, we will delete any recipes that utilize processed, boxed foods. We are definitely not going to be ingredient policeman, however, please note that this is a hop hosted by advocates of the real, local and sustainable food movements.
2. Please link your posts back to one of the hosting blogs. This is a common blog hop courtesy. This link helps build the Simple Lives Thursday community by sending your readers to all of the other participants posts. We all end up sharing and learning from each other.
Featured Posts - The hosts will be choosing posts from the previous SLT to highlight each week. Those chosen will be promoted and linked on all four host blogs. As a highlighted post you will also have the chance to win in special giveaways that we will be starting soon — another great reason to link up and share all that you do to live a simple and intentional life!
1. Homemade Bath Salts with Lemongrass by Holistic Squid. “While this recipe for luxurious homemade bath salts will guide you to create lovely homemade, health-promoting gifts, it will also soothe you when you need it the most…the holidays.”
2. 8 Ways to Use Swiss Chard Stalks by Poor and Gluten Free. “We go through a bunch of Swiss chard every week, so I’m constantly looking for ways to make use of the chard stalks. Because the stems keep longer in the fridge than the leaves do I tend to store them up for a couple of weeks, then make something from them.”
3. Don’t Abandon the Sage by Our Heritage of Health. “Thanksgiving may be over, and the leftovers may be all gone, but there’s no reason to abandon the bottle of sage in the back of the cupboard.”
The Simple Lives Thursday Blog Hop
Wherever you choose to post, it will show up on all 4 sites! As a reminder, this blog hop is a way to share with many people your posts on what you are doing to live a simple life. Whether that’s gardening, raising urban chickens, homeschooling, sewing, making your own deodorant, or cleaning supplies – we want to know about it! If you’re into homeopathy, ways to save money by conserving energy or other ways to live frugally – we want to know about it! If you bike, cook real food, homestead or farm – we want to know about it!