Welcome back to Simple Lives Thursday – a time where we share simple living tips, tricks and projects that we have going.
Please read and follow the Simple Lives Thursday bloghop rules
1. If linking real, traditional and simple recipes, please make sure all ingredients used are whole. Such as whole grains, vegetables, legumes, meats, even sugar. In order to keep the integrity of nourishing food, we will delete any recipes that utilize processed, boxed foods. We are definitely not going to be ingredient policeman, however, please note that this is a hop hosted by advocates of the real, local and sustainable food movements.
2. Please link your posts back to one of the hosting blogs. This is a common blog hop courtesy. This link helps build the Simple Lives Thursday community by sending your readers to all of the other participants posts. We all end up sharing and learning from each other.
Featured Posts from Last Week’s Submissions
We really enjoy reading your posts each week! Featured post bloggers, please grab the badge above and display it on your site! Link it to one of the host blogs’ posts for the specific week that you were featured.
Here are our picks from last week’s submissions. Thanks to all who participated — it is always hard to choose!
1. Christmas Gifts in a Jar by The Better Mom. The Better Mom has some fun yet practical and tasty homemade Christmas gifts up her sleeve this year, sure to please everyone.
2. Homemade Herbal Cold Syrup by The Holistic Mama. Roxanne shares the herbal remedy that is working right now for the cold floating around her family. There’s nothing like the voice of experience. Give this remedy a try! We will.
3. Our Handmade “Paper” Products by Live Ready Now. Seeking to eliminate paper waste, this family made homemade feminine care products for the six females in the family. Great work!
The Simple Lives Thursday Blog Hop
- Wardeh from GNOWFGLINS
- The other bloggers are temporarily taking much needed breaks
Wherever you choose to post, it will show up on all 2 sites! As a reminder, this blog hop is a way to share with many people your posts on what you are doing to live a simple life. Whether that’s gardening, raising urban chickens, homeschooling, sewing, making your own deodorant, or cleaning supplies – we want to know about it! If you’re into homeopathy, ways to save money by conserving energy or other ways to live frugally – we want to know about it! If you bike, cook real food, homestead or farm – we want to know about it!