Welcome back to Simple Lives Thursday – a time where we share simple living tips, tricks and projects that we have going.
Please read and follow the Simple Lives Thursday bloghop rules
1. If linking real, traditional and simple recipes, please make sure all ingredients used are whole. Such as whole grains, vegetables, legumes, meats, even sugar. In order to keep the integrity of nourishing food, we will delete any recipes that utilize processed, boxed foods. We are definitely not going to be ingredient policeman, however, please note that this is a hop hosted by advocates of the real, local and sustainable food movements.
2. Please link your posts back to one of the hosting blogs. This is a common blog hop courtesy. This link helps build the Simple Lives Thursday community by sending your readers to all of the other participants posts. We all end up sharing and learning from each other.
Featured Posts - The hosts will be choosing posts from the previous SLT to highlight each week. Those chosen will be promoted and linked on all four host blogs. As a highlighted post you will also have the chance to win in special giveaways that we will be starting soon — another great reason to link up and share all that you do to live a simple and intentional life!
Featured Posts from Last Week’s Submissions
We really enjoy reading your posts each week! Featured post bloggers, please grab the badge above and display it on your site! Link it to one of the host blogs’ posts for the specific week that you were featured.
Here are our picks from last week’s submissions. Thanks to all who participated — it is always hard to choose!
1. Caldo Verde (Portuguese kale soup) by I Believe in Butter. “Caldo verde is a very tasty soup, so easy to make, and also easy to turn in to your own specialty.”
2. 10 Ways to Strengthen Your Immune System by Small Footprint Family. “Considering that communicable diseases like colds and flu are highly contagious and have no cure other than to run their course, your best bet is to prevent becoming ill in the first place.”
3. How to Make Roasted Garlic by Real Food Freaks. “If you have never made roasted garlic, you are totally missing out! I love the depth and richness that roasted garlic brings to food.”
The Simple Lives Thursday Blog Hop
Wherever you choose to post, it will show up on all 4 sites! As a reminder, this blog hop is a way to share with many people your posts on what you are doing to live a simple life. Whether that’s gardening, raising urban chickens, homeschooling, sewing, making your own deodorant, or cleaning supplies – we want to know about it! If you’re into homeopathy, ways to save money by conserving energy or other ways to live frugally – we want to know about it! If you bike, cook real food, homestead or farm – we want to know about it!